The LP of Devastation is the first full album by The Adventures of Duane & BrandO, originally released on December 25, 2009. Originally available for $10, the album was later made a free download after the band broke up due to difficulties regarding profit sharing.
On September 28, 2013 the remastered LP, LPoD[R], was released on Bandcamp for digital download for $10.
- 26 songs, including songs not based on video games
- The unfinished EarthBound compilation (includes 10 songs)
- Images showing the tracks and credits
- 6 fan-made album covers that were chosen in a contest
- Various photos of Duane and BrandO
- Behind-the-scenes videos of Ally Lackey's vocals on Metroid, BrandO's guitar work on Metroid, and Duane's vocals on Double Dragon.
- A video announcing the winners of the cover art contest; The winners would receive the LP for free.
- A "rough translation" version of the Ninja Gaiden video
- Air [Remix]
- Cheetahmen II
- Double Dragon
- Dragon Warrior
- Duck Hunt
- Endless Relentlessness
- Final Fantasy
- Guerilla War
- Kung Fu
- Little Nemo
- Mega Man II
- Ninja Gaiden
- Punch Out
- Super Mario Bros
- Super Mario Bros 2
- The Carpet is Lava
- Legend of Zelda
- Zelda II
LP of Devastation [Remastered]Edit
The LPoD[R] was released on September 28, 2013. This album was promised as part of the Kickstarter rewards, and features fully remixed and remastered versions of every LPoD song, with the exception of Punchout. This is due to the loss of the original Punchout project file. Production and remastering by Brandon Lackey. Audio engineering and master mixing by Amber Thompson.
The LPoD[R] features on its second disk additional tracks not present on the previous edition such as:
- Double Dragon [*beep* Edit]
- Kung Fu [Remix]
- Punch Out ["Safe Word" Edit]
LP of Devastation [Edited]Edit
On October 13, 2013, BrandO released a radio edit version of the LPoD[R]. This version features game-related sound effects as censors to cover cursing. For example, the Mario [Edit] would feature sound effects from the Mario NES game.